[AT] OT; Seed Oats

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 12 20:26:05 PST 2010

There have been so many varieties of oats over the years that I have
forgotten most of them. The latest ones I grow are supposed to be the best
of course. Dancer is the name of them and they are as good as any I have
ever grown. Was able to leave them standing and straight cut. Something I
have never tried before with oats as they would usually shell out so bad
that you'd lose many bushels before combining.
Another older variety was Sioux.

Ralph in Sask.