[Farmall] [AT] What followed me home today

ebony51 at frontiernet.net ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Sun Jan 10 10:51:44 PST 2010

Al.  Well maybe a little fluid of your choice (I use Marvel's Mystery oil) in the cylinders and let it set for awhile. Might jack up the rear end and try rocking a rear wheel occasionally.  Probably mostly just patience.  WIsh you the best in getting it going again.  Tires to seem a little big on the back but whatever works.

Larry Hardesty