[Farmall] What followed me home today

ebony51 at frontiernet.net ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Sun Jan 10 07:25:21 PST 2010

Al, I have a 1941 Farmall A without a starter.  My grandfather purchased it new and sold it to my father sometimein the late 1940s.  Pretty easy to start.  Never (but always careful) had it kick back.  I always liked to mow with it.  I have a belly blade on it now.

Enjoy your tractor.

Larry Hardesty