[AT] OT- Pex; now 2010 shows

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 15:38:50 PST 2010

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 10:43 AM, Larry Goss <rlgoss at insightbb.com> wrote:
> Hey, Farmer, I don't mean to change the subject, but I need some information.  I'm hoping you can give me a clue or at least point me in the right direction.
>
> If you were to host a tractor show in Edinburgh, Indiana, where would it be held?  Nothing jumps out at me as I fly over the area with Google Earth.  I'm hoping you know the area well enough to give a hint.  I'm not finding anything written up about it, yet.
>
> I took a look at TMCOTKU last night and took note of the layout of the land.  It's been several years since I've seen you and Diane.  If this show comes off in late June, maybe I'll get an opportunity to stop by and kick tires.
>
> Larry

Hi Larry:
If nothing else I can borrow some tires to kick.
:-)
The very nice Johnson County show is held just west of Edinburgh at
the Johnson County Park. It is all now unused parts of the old Camp
Atterbury:
http://www.jcpark.org/jcp/
http://www.campatterbury.in.ng.mil/
There is also a big horse park there.
http://www.jcpark.org/hhp/
Map:
http://www.jcpark.org/contact/
-
Son Scott and I met list member Andy Glines at that Johnson County
show several years ago.

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson