[AT] OT- Pex; now 2010 shows

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue Jan 5 20:09:08 PST 2010

Humm.  I just got word a few minutes ago from Atlanta that the show is going to be held at the Johnson county fairgrounds.  That shows up as being in Franklin.  Ah well.  It's only January and the show isn't until June, so I guess I'll have enough time to plan to get there when the time gets closer.

Larry