[AT] New question

Bret Meyer heybret at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:05:24 PST 2010

I'm pretty new to this list, but have snooped long enough that I thought I
would respond.

Mine was either Camp Creek Threshers in Waverly, NE or Deer Creek Sodbusters
in Sterling, NE in the 80's.  My Grandpa took me to both and got me hooked
on rusty iron.  He also took me to Midwest Old Threshers in Mt. Pleasant, IA
.  He started me out on little Maytag's and then let me move up to a little
bit bigger ones as I'd get the hang of them.  He had a 3hp Deere, 1 1/2hp IH
M, 2hp Rock Island, and a 11/2-2hp Gade that he let me take to the shows.
He'd frequently take his 8hp Dempster and 10-20 Titan.  It was a lot of fun
and I definitely miss those days.

Bret