[AT] Case DH front rims

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Jan 4 08:18:33 PST 2010

Generally speaking, the wide front axles used the same wheels and tires
as the narrow front end - you just moved them over.

A friend of mine with an old Case tractor (I don't know which one) used
to use the "compact" spare tires and rims from junked cars - he found
one model whose bolt pattern lined up with the Case. When they wore out,
he would just go down to the salvage yard and buy a couple more for
something like $5 each.

Mike