[AT] Case DH front rims

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 07:10:39 PST 2010

I've got another tractor question for the list. I've slowly been restoring
my Case DH to its original condition. As part of this it required a
conversion to a wide front axle which I've procured. The axle didn't come
with tires and wheels so now I'm looking for a set of front wheels (rims)
for a D. According to the build sheet it had 6.00X16 front tires but I'm
thinking the tire sizes may have a newer equivalent.

So I need a source for a set of 6.00X16 tires (or a modern equivalent) with
rims that will fit a Case wheel.

Any suggestions?

Project for the year is to get the front end on the tractor, paint it, put
decals on it and put it to work doing hayrides and such. Then on to the next
project... (ever heard THAT one before?)

Ken in AZ