[AT] Vertigo

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 4 08:00:18 PST 2010

The closest I've ever been to that was after floundering on a sail boat in
the ocean for nearly 2 days because it was dead calm and the sails wouldn't
fill.  My sea legs got to working great with the rythmic roll of the waves
but when I got back to land my sea legs didn't go away.  I went into a
shower house at the dock to wash the crud off of me.  My mistake was washing
my hair.  When the shampoo got in my eyes and I shut them I fell straight to
the ground and never knew I was falling until I hit.  At least there wasn't
any severe pain or ear damaged involved.

Charlie