[AT] New question

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Mon Jan 4 08:40:25 PST 2010

My first show was probably around 1975 at the Great Oregon Steam Up held at the Antique Powerland grounds near Brooks Oregon.  There have been very few years since then that I haven't exhibited tractors or engines at that show.

I was in my late 20's at the time and had never been around antique tractors, steam engines, or stationary engines.  Needless to say, I got the bug and still have it.

I know the question is "first old tractor show you ever attended", but wonder if you went because you wanted to go or if you were taken there on a family outing.  I think most people first attended these shows because their parents took them and their family was involved with farming.

George