[AT] Spam> Close the door

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 2 16:09:29 PST 2010

Our crops might appreciate the humidity but it would sure drag the human
population to a halt I think. We don't often see that high humidity combined
with heat. When we get 80% humidity in the winter it can make even moderate
temperatures feel downright miserable. Thankfully it is usually a dry
climate. Like the old saying we always drag out when its 30 below, "Its a
dry cold". :-)
Warmed up to +5 this aft and I was able to work in the shed for a while in
relative comfort.

Ralph in Sask.