[AT] Spam> RE: Multimeters for tractors, etc.-now starter

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 2 11:33:48 PST 2010

I tried this as a new post but it never came through, at least not to my e-mail.  Lets try this.  If anyone gets duplicates, I apologize.

I would like to get a remote starter for my wife's car.  These electronic gizzmos are an item about
which I know just about nothing, except one pushes the remote inside
and the car starts outside.  I am confident that there are at least six
people on this list who will know remote starters inside and out so to
speak.  (no pun intended)

I would like a unit that is good
enough quality to be worth spending the money on, but not necessarily
top of the line with full bells and whistles and $$$$.  Can you offer
brand suggestions, one way vs. two way communication, etc.  Would you
self install or hire installation done?  I have good figure it out
ability, but would be working out in the cold. I am not currently able
to be a pretzel under a dash. How long does installation normally
take?  The subject vehicle is a 2005 Sable.

Information offered will be appreciated.

Charlie in WNY