[AT] Spam> Close the door

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 2 08:43:37 PST 2010

Not surprised you guys are complaining about the cold. I listen to am radio
late at night when I can pull in some U.S. stations. Heard an Iowa announcer
talking about temps in the -20 to -30 range. Thats actually colder than we
are this morning. It was about -5 here but a wicked southeaster blowing
causing drifting snow.
Got the Massey plugged in so I can put a couple of hay bales out after noon.
Hopefully I don't find the trails too drifted in as that tractor has little
traction when it has a  heavy hay bale hanging on the front end.

Ralph in Sask.