[AT] Spam> Close the door

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 07:28:59 PST 2010

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 9:59 AM, CEE VILL <cvee60 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> BTW Ralph, PLEASE shut your door.  We've had enough of that cold Canadian
>> air down here for a while!
>> grins
>
> You are on target on this one, Charlie.  I never would have guessed it would be down into the middle teens in Nashville Tn. until I started streaming WSM on the net and catching their weather reports.  The assumption of this northerner was that locations that far South  stayed mostly above freezing.  Wrong! At least this year.
>
> Charlie V in WNY

That is because so many fences have been taken out across the US and
Canada so guys could farm bigger and bigger fields with bigger and
bigger tractors. With all of those fences gone all of that danged cold
air keeps leaking south...
;-)
That is what is causing the arctic ice cap to melt, leaking cold. That
and all of those scientist going up there to look at things. Millions
of them... all traveling in nice warm vehicles and every time they
open the door all of that heat leaks out and warms the Arctic a tiny
bit...
;-)
I have to go now. Danged polar bear has one of our dogs cornered...

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"