[AT] The last question I had on my list for December.

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 1 09:27:55 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Cook" <rlcook at longlines.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] The last question I had on my list for December.

> That's nothing.  The darned things show up in Western Iowa as soon as
> you turn up the soil.   I haven't figured that one out either and we are
> alot farther than 10 miles inland!

Same here in Sask. It is common to see seagulls picking over the ground
behind a cultivator. Maybe not so much now as we don't see as much tillage
as we used to.
Usually those black headed Franklins gulls but also not unusual to see the
big Herring gulls too.
And Sask is about as far from the sea as anybody I think.

Ralph in Sask.