[AT] The last question I had on my list for December.

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Fri Jan 1 07:54:34 PST 2010

That's nothing.  The darned things show up in Western Iowa as soon as
you turn up the soil.   I haven't figured that one out either and we are
alot farther than 10 miles inland!

Moldboard plowing with a pull type plow would be one of my favorites,
and after someone invented those darned power take-off driven rotary
stalk cutters I found at new least favorite thing to do.  Cold, windy,
and very dusty!  I sort of liked it when we got snowed out of that job!
And I hate snow.  Especially the 21 inches that keeps blowing around
outside this past week.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA