[AT] way-WAY off topic Toyota vs. Toyoda???

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Wed Feb 24 12:17:37 PST 2010

During WW-II, the US + Brits (via the Poles) cracked both the German +
Japanese codes.

Reading the German codes produced a huge amount of actionable
intelligence, shortened the war, and saved thousands of lives.

Reading the Japanese codes produced cryptic references to folklore,
that had to be interpreted by someone who understood the culture.

Dave Merchant

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
nesys_com at ameritech.net
dmerchant at layerzero.com

http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.org
YouTube: SteamCrane

"I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards)
and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."
         - Prof. Phil Jones
         - Director, Climatic Research Unit
         - School of Environmental Sciences
         - University of East Anglia