[AT] way-WAY off topic Toyota vs. Toyoda???

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Feb 24 05:44:23 PST 2010

    Farmer;

    Farmer, are you on your way to Fort Meade?

    Don't have any comments on Toyota(da), but our family name of "Dotson"
ran the gamut form Dodd to Dodds to Dodson then Dobson and finally our
branch of Dotson. Much of the changes were due to a limited education of
immigrants from Virginia through eastern Kentucky and finally to Ohio.

                            Gene