[AJD] Question

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Fri Feb 12 09:38:13 PST 2010

Richard,

Your 41 B should have an angle iron frame, not a pressed steel frame.  So
you should be able to put the cylinders and head on without the frame on.
Just be careful and make very sure that the tractor is supported very
solidly to prevent the main case from tipping forward from the weight of the
cylinder block, and head.

Lou