[AJD] Question

rgreermi rgreermi at att.net
Fri Feb 12 14:54:09 PST 2010

Louis, I had a cart made from plans either out of Green mag or the 2
cylinder mag to put the tractor on minus the wheels. The only problem with
its too big . THe welder i had make it read it wrong. Its beautful and the
tractor is down to the axle and trans and that is it. I have the trans
braced with 2 - 6 ton jacks and 4x4s till i get the frame back in. The 6 ton
jacks are sitting on the frame of the cart. I do wish i still had that plan.
I can move the cart whereever i pllease for i got the steel casters and I
would guess it weighs over 1000 lbs without the tractor. I will be able to
stand on it to work the cylinders and head back on. After this project is
done I will be adding hydraulic jacks and updating it. Thaanks everyone for
your input and if any questions I will get back with you. Have a great
weekend. Richard