[AT] Spam> Hello

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 10 09:23:28 PST 2010

All I care about is that the indoor rinks stay frozen so I can see the
curling.  I'm facinated by that sport.  4 years ago in the last winter
olympics I was in Orlando Florida for a week and spent a good bit of it
indoors watching the curling on TV.  Of course it was mid 40's and raining
and the weather was actually nicer here in NC the whole time I was down
there.

Charlie