[AT] Spam> Hello

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Feb 10 09:06:42 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "charliehill" <charliehill at embarqmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:16 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] Spam> Hello

>I hear they are worried about not having enough snow for the Olympics up in
> Canada?
>
> Charlie

Charlie, would you believe they are actually hauling snow in with trucks and
helicopters?? Its true though I can hardly believe it. Here we burn fuel in
trucks and tractors to haul snow out of the small towns and cities and it
costs a fortune to keep the streets clear.
The worst of it is that the weather out there continues to be above freezing
and sometimes light rain. That snow must be melting almost as fast as they
haul it in. What a waste. They should have picked a colder part of the
country. But thats just my opinion.

Ralph in Sask.