[AT] Can you hear me now? Rust

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 16:31:41 PST 2010

Wait a while longer, Cecil.  You are only seeing the beginning.  On the other hand, the truck in the pictures had a lifetime mileage of 76,000.  Maybe that was too much?? It was sold new with Rusty Jones rust proofing.  Under body and frame were sprayed numerous times with oil and grease mix.  Exhaust manifolds replaced three times due to rust out.  Oil pan once.  Gas tank once.  This is the only vehicle I ever owned that would spray it's own windshield as it was driven on a wet road, even without the plow mounted.  Great aerodynamics. It also constantly sprayed its own underside with road salt.

http://images53.fotki.com/v432/filexhfX/5f057/9/1608999/8287354/newlook.jpg

http://images53.fotki.com/v443/fileX5N7/5f057/9/1608999/8287354/raked.jpg

http://images17.fotki.com/v522/fileDMhW/5f057/9/1608999/8287354/chevvyrust.jpg