[AT] OT Re: HIGH IDLE now runaway cars

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 2 05:43:32 PST 2010

David,  I had an old Kodak Handle camera.  If you remember it was a cheap
but improved knockoff of a polaroid instant print camera.  Well Polaroid
sued and won and Kodak had to stop making film for them.  I was sent a form
for the class action suit.  At some point they settled and sent me a letter
telling me I'd get $50 if I sent in the camera.  Then I got another letter
that said all I had to do was send in the metal name plate from the front of
the camera.  So I peeled it off and sent it in.   A few MONTHS later I got a
letter in the mail with coupons good for a total of $50 off the purchase of
a rather large amount of Kodak film products.

At that point I had absolutely nothing but but some scrap paper and a Kodak
Handle camera in mint condition except for the name plate.  Of course that
made it useless as a collector piece so I threw the whole mess away.

How much money do you think the $#%^#%^$#&^ lawyers got?

Charlie