[AT] OT Re: HIGH IDLE now runaway cars

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Feb 2 03:55:35 PST 2010

Of course they will come whether deserved or not.

Sad thing is the only ones who really win from them are the lawyers.

I've been "a party" in several class action cases (never as a principal
however)  and I think somewhere along the way I got a $20 off the next
purchase coupon.

In my mind the jury is out on the idea of Toyota reacting too slowly to
the situation however there have been reports of  potential problems for
a number of years.  Regardless they are now the whipping boy just like
Ford and Firestone were over the Explorer roll overs, etc.

David
NW NC