[AT] HIGH IDLE now runaway cars

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Feb 1 12:14:57 PST 2010

Charlie,
I think it is pretty well established that there is some sort of a
problem.  I was talking with the owner of the independent garage I use
for all my auto service last week and he was sure the issue was either
position sensors or the engine computer.  As for me hell if I know.  I
do know that my 1989 Jeep Cherokee had a problem with a sensor for
throttle position (as I remember a part of the fuel injection set up).
Luckily the brakes were strong enough to whoa the beast as I drove to
the dealer.

David
NW NC