[AT] Engine Temp Gauges

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Feb 1 10:06:16 PST 2010

I have a very early (stage I?) "Louisville" Super M that has both disk
brakes and a "Transmission driven Lift-All" (i.e. "belly pump"). I have
been told that IH production managers liked to use up whatever parts
they had on hand before starting to install newer pieces. I finally got
rid of the belly pump, but I discovered that there was more than one
engine driven hydraulic pump for the Super M (don't ask me how I found
this out), and the one I needed was actually one intended for later
versions of the M. This tractor also has the battery mounted under the
hood/tank and the older style seat (and getting the battery in or out or
even checking the level is a real pain). Adding to my problems with
getting parts is the fact that the serial number tag is long gone.

<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/superm3.html>

Mike