[Farmall] Engine Temp Gauges

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 09:23:00 PST 2010

I have a 41 A that I found up in MI, it did not have a gauge nor did it have a plug in the elbow. It did have a flat area where the temp sensor would have been installed. I did drill it and tap it and installed a gauge just to have one there. I did not use and A gauge due to cost,

I'd assume that it would have been a little different than a H or M due to the A sensing temp after the coolant had been through the radiator w/ the thermo siphon system.

One thing I do have is an H or M style suspension Monroe seat, I have never found any info on it, does anyone know the history? Every once in a while I see a picture of one like mine. IH Dealers have no parts breakdown.
 Barney Van De Weert
3828 Heartwood St
Uniontown OH 44685

bbvande at yahoo.com