[AT] Spam> Ohio Weather;

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Dec 31 18:37:16 PST 2010

    Reading Ralph's posts with -15  degrees and saturated unfrozen soil made
me think of the contrasting weather we are having in Ohio. Our soil was
still very dry going into winter. Got about 5 inches of snow between Dec.12
and 20. Weather was below freezing the whole time so the snow stayed on till
a couple days ago. Last 2 days was in the mid to high 50's with brisk south
wind blowing. With the warm weather and wind, there is very little water on
the ground. Was a little muddy this morning but dried up this afternoon.
Walked my airstrip and it is dry and solid. Can probably drive a tractor
across the fall plowed ground.

    9:30pm here and still 55 degrees.

                        Gene