[AT] Yellow Farmall

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 23:49:21 PST 2010

Most soils around where I live need to be plowed in the fall and freeze
apart during winter. most farmers wasn't able to this due to wet conditions,
it rained so much before the snow that the last flooding warnings
disappeared from the weather sites last week. We spent all day on nov. 23
pumping water from cellars and when we came up from the last one the
temperature had dropped and the rain turned to snow. Less than two weeks
later we shoveled the roof over the hockey ice, for the first time. It has
been windy with snow drift most of the time.

Back to farming, it looks like it will be worse than last year most of what
is seeded in the fall won't grow next year. They're interviewing the
icebreaker in the harbour right now, he says it's like mid February last
winter and that was an extreme winter. Not all fields was even harvested
this fall because of wet conditions and to little that had grown to make it
worthwhile.
So next year won't be great for those farmers.

Over all it's really disgusting and it all begun when Obama went to that
climate meeting in Copenhagen last year ;-) Or if I'm stretching the limits
of what to say on the list by being both political and blasphemous by saying
that the gods are angry with the jury that gave a peace price to the
commander of the worlds greatest armed forces. Remember humour and a lot of
snow is all we got.

Here's a clip of me plowing a little snow, it's no good I tried to steer
more than filming but you can listen because theres only white and rust in
the pictures
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=529PvqwgxoY

Mattias