[AT] Yellow Farmall

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Wed Dec 29 11:17:41 PST 2010

... Speaking of IH selling tractors in other than red clothes.  Page 89 of
the September-October issue of Red Power magazine shows a picture of a
canary yellow Farmall 230 for sale which seller says was shipped that way
from the factory.  The yellow Farmall in Ralph's picture appears to me to
have a fresh coat of, as Mike says, Sherwin Williams.  Just one guy's
opinion but IF I were going to turn an antique tractor into lawn art I
think I would want to leave its' old dirty clothes on.  But, since I've
never done this I probably shouldn't be commenting ...

Dudley