[AT] Hey Ralph!!!

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 8 19:41:11 PST 2010

On 12/8/2010 8:39 PM, john hall wrote:
> Ralph, unless I missed it, Farmer has failed to let you know when to shut the door so I'm going to request you do it soon! It was about 15 deg. here this morning. Even the Yankees I work with were bellyaching about the cold! I don't think it's been above 40-45 for several days (and for here that is cold this time of year). Supposed to make it to the mid 50's this weekend. I hope so as I have an old tractor that needs pressure washing and I need to test out the kids go-cart---been doing some rebuilding on it.
>
> John Hall

John, the wind is southeast here right now so that miserable weather is
coming up my way from somewhere south. If you have been following the
new atis forum you know I have been out working on my Super 90 Massey
installing a new water pump. I had to add a little supplemental heat
from the furnace in the shed. It got up near 40 degrees and almost too
warm for me but I was able to pretty much finish the job except for
putting the hood back on. It will be a good test for those that couldn't
open the other photos.
http://www.atis.net/forums/showthread.php?256-Workin-on-the-Super-90
I see my links are not blue "clickable" for some reason.
Does it work?
http://hotimg23.fotki.com/p/a/142_165/25_91/Masseyrepair-vi212.jpg

Ralph in Sask.