[AT] Hey Ralph!!!

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Dec 8 18:39:00 PST 2010

Ralph, unless I missed it, Farmer has failed to let you know when to shut the door so I'm going to request you do it soon! It was about 15 deg. here this morning. Even the Yankees I work with were bellyaching about the cold! I don't think it's been above 40-45 for several days (and for here that is cold this time of year). Supposed to make it to the mid 50's this weekend. I hope so as I have an old tractor that needs pressure washing and I need to test out the kids go-cart---been doing some rebuilding on it.

John Hall