[AT] Change - way off topic

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 5 18:24:35 PST 2010

Ralph a few years back I was going around the "belt line" (expressway)
around Raleigh NC during morning rush hour in traffic like you might well
have never seen in SK.  4 lanes in each direction running 75 mph with about
2 car lengths or less between cars.  In front of me was a 20 something year
old girl driving an Oldsmobile Cutlass.  All of a sudden she reached over
and twisted her rear view mirror around toward her face, leaned over into
the mirror while steering with her knees (I'm assuming) and began using both
hands to put eye make-up on her eyes.  I could tell by the way she was doing
it that she did that routine every morning.  I couldn't do anything but
follow her.  If I had tried to slow down I would have caused a wreck behind
me.  She never missed a beat.  Within about a mile she had the eye make up
on, the mirror straightened back up and was back to normal driving.  It was
about then that I started breathing again.

Charlie