[AT] Change - way off topic

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Dec 5 16:22:32 PST 2010

I don't do the texting as I can't read the screen good enough in the
daylight.  It is hard enough to use my survey system controller when I have
to read something on a screen in the daylight. I have to use a milspec phone
to even get a signal here in OK.  I read the tesxt messages when I have
nothign else to do or cannot get rid of all the messages in my phone.   I
got a facebook account because of a former firm I used to work for.  I don't
use it as I don't have that much I want people to know about me.  All
someone has to do is hack into facebook and then know when someone is gone
to clean out their place....

Cecil (an old dinosaur) in OK