[AT] Change - way off topic

Howard Weeks weeksh at att.net
Sun Dec 5 12:20:37 PST 2010

Paul,

I agree with you!  I may be old and cranky but that is okay with me.
I absolutely refuse to even look at Facebook.  Being a "friend" does
not motivate me at all.

My kids and other family members are big users but if they want to
communicate with me - it will have to be email.

For those of you still reading, have a Good Christmas!

On 5 Dec 2010 at 14:30, Paul Waugh wrote:

> Personally I dislike change, I am comfortable with what works.  But, I
> am finding I am not in charge.  I can well remember how email was the
> root of a discussion group.  Hackers,spam and other intrusion have
> made the list impossible to manage from a security point.  Forums were
> born, and I resisted. Today a lot of people belong to a forum,
> tractors, cars, Facebook and the list goes on.  They all have a login

Howard Weeks
Harlem, GA
K5JCP