[AT] Change - way off topic

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 5 11:30:23 PST 2010

Personally I dislike change, I am comfortable with what works.  But, I am finding I am not in charge.  I can well remember how email was the root of a discussion group.  Hackers,spam and other intrusion have made the list impossible to manage from a security point.  Forums were born, and I resisted. Today a lot of people belong to a forum, tractors, cars, Facebook and the list goes on.  They all have a login ... to protect themselves and their consumers.  They offer more possibilities ... like posting a picture which shows the process better.
I still resist Facebook, I have lost communication with a brother and a couple of other family member ... Facebook is the only way they will communicate ... well, I don't like it, because of all of the idle chatter ... so, I check in once in a while and leave quietly.
So although I don't like it, I have changed ... just a little.
Thanks for letting me ramble
Paul