[AT] Slightly off topic

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 05:27:01 PST 2010

That is an interesting video, Charlie.  Today that entire area has
been under the gun from the Lake Erie snow machine.  I believe some
report on morning TV mentioned 18 inches of snow.  I - 90 has been
closed during the overnight from Exit 50 to Exit 55 which is from near
the Buffalo Int. Airport to Orchard Park.  I do not suspect that can
do the Bills much harm this year. (Grin).  We are 60+ miles to the
East so luckily the Erie snows usually peter out by 20 miles west of
us.  About one inch fell here throughout yesterday.   That is plenty.

Charlie V.