[AT] massey combines at portland

MasseyH at aol.com MasseyH at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 18:45:27 PDT 2010

Hi Ed,

You are correct on the combines.  They were both Massey Harris SP  35s.
One was a plot combine and the other was a standard combine.  I  am sure the
plot combine was used thru the 60's but it was made in the mid 50's  and then
converted.  Both were original units and excellent examples of the  35.  In
fact I am hoping Paul will let me borrow a shield to  reproduce!!

GTE

In a message dated 8/30/2010 8:42:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,