[AT] massey combines at portland

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 17:34:00 PDT 2010

I think they may have had those dates wrong on the 2 combines because I am
pretty sure they were long out of the catalog by 68....   our local  dealer
had one fixed up  to take places a few years ago  and it  recently sold for
2500....   it was open station.   they  made them last for the  seed
companies and seed plots at the end of  production..

In a message dated 8/30/2010 12:03:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,