[AT] Smoothing a gravel road

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 29 18:27:11 PDT 2010

Yep back blade(ing) or back dragging works pretty well.    When using a box
blade to smooth I always try to keep the box partially full of material
(rock, dirt, whatever the surface is).  That way if you go over a little
hole some material falls in and the blade along with the weight of the
material packs it pretty well.

Charlie