[AT] 3pt mower top link

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Aug 28 07:35:45 PDT 2010

I am not sure it makes all that much difference, Dick, if your hitch
doesn't have down pressure (and most of the tractors I have don't). When
the mower gets pushed up by an obstruction or bump, the whole mechanism
just goes up with it. On my various Woods three-point mowers (finish and
brush), there is an additional loose link between the mower and the top
link that lets the mower rise, but I don't know what the AGCO might
have. I suspect that loose link serves the same purpose as the chain might.
see
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/international_240u/240uwithwoodsmower4.html>

Mike