[AT] Snow Blower

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 16 12:59:12 PDT 2010

I figured it took a good bit of power Ralph.   What you say about traction
makes sense too.  I guess the answer to front mounting it would be to put it
on a fairly heavy and powerful tractor or a big skid steer on tracks.  Of
course you can put everything I know about snow plowing in the tool box of
your tractor and still have room for the tools and I hope I never find out
much more!

Charlie