[Farmall] fan pulley and set screw

William Ransom wllmrnsm89 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:00:43 PDT 2010

Yesterday, after the last time I checked my email, I got the jam nut
unscrewed, and the set screw came out with it. After I loosened something on
the front of the fan, I was able to push the fan blade forward far enough to
get a ratchet there and unscrew the jam nut. I sprayed some PB Blaster in
the hole where the set screw was, and also on the threads at the front side
of the pulley, but I still haven't gotten the front half of the pulley to
move.