[Farmall] Need someone to dredge up one of their old posts

John Gustafson gustafsonjohnc at wildblue.net
Tue Aug 3 16:14:13 PDT 2010

A while ago, and I think it might have been within the last 90 days or so,
Someone here talked about extensions on the steel wheel paddles. There was
also a short comment about the third hole in the paddle being for mounting
"road rings" and a brief description.

We have gotten major chunks of the regular at least partially completed and
it's time to move big pieces back to the frame. Clears work benches, clears
floor space, and actaully gives one a stable platfom to. The shop floor is
concrete and the wheels sre not a real issue as long as we are pushing it
around but eventually we are going to have to make a road band for these
things and we are curious as to how IHC attached  them.

John Gustafson
Gloucester, VA