[Farmall] stuck engine

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 09:20:32 PDT 2010

I would pull the plugs, use a air hose to blow any water and debris that may be
on top of the pistons, then spray in liberal amounts of penetrating oil.
Patience is important as it may take a month or more for things to loosen up. I
do like Blaster as a penetrating oil, it seems to work well. I had a 5/8" bolt
stuck in the axle housing on my A, I used Blaster on it with no results so I
figured I'd leave it alone vs. make a bigger problem. Just before I was ready to
paint it, (about 2 years later) I gave it a tap w/ a hammer and it slid right
out.

Depending on the circumstances, you may want to pull the head if it's set out
and has gotten water in it.
 Barney Van De Weert
3828 Heartwood St
Uniontown OH 44685