[AT] Some ads from the 7/31 Lancaster Farming

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 1 08:21:05 PDT 2010

Thanks Mike,  I know more now than I did.  I did know there was a way to
type those special characters in Windows and I know there is a way to write
your own macros for them but it's way too much trouble and too much to
remember for me to worry with it.  If I was writing a technical document
that had to just right it would come in handy.

Charlie