[AT] Some ads from the 7/31 Lancaster Farming

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sun Aug 1 05:57:24 PDT 2010

I've had this same thing occur when exchanging emails with someone who has a web-based email system like yahoo or juno.  If I write something with single or double quotation marks, and the other person replies and includes my original text, sometimes my quotation marks get turned into weird character strings like “B†we're seeing here.  Seems like somewhere in the process, one system or the other uses a different character set.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net