[AT] Some ads from the 7/31 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Aug 1 03:27:12 PDT 2010

In this particular case, Charlie, that is the way they show up in the
on-line ads. I use Firefox browser, and I checked to see if MS Internet
Explorer shows up the same way - that used to be a common problem, but
it isn't here, the odd characters still show up. So it isn't a problem
at your end; Lancaster Farming is probably using some kind of antique
application to either scan the printed ads or upload them to the server.

Mike