[AT] What to do..

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Thu Apr 29 09:03:45 PDT 2010

I have a different sort of story.  I saw an ad for a 1933 Chev 2-door.
Called the party and asked if the car was available and what kind of
shape it was in.  Available and nice.  Asked if he could hold it until I
could see it.  Answer, No.  A party is coming to look at it and were
told the same thing.  I rented an airplane and flew 200 miles to see
this 33 Chev 2-door and I was ahead of the other party.  ALRIGHT!  Shed
was opened and there sat a very nice 33 Chev 4-door.  I showed the owner
the printed ad that stated 2-door.  Pissed, I was.  He turned to his
wife that had placed the ad and asked her about it.  She replied,"It as
two doors on each side.  Isn't that right?"  She was not blonde.  I was
so upset, I flew back home.  Nice Chevy and I should have bought it.
    I am having better luck with tractors than with cars.  Usually no doors!

Ron Cook
Salix, IA